1 + 1 Half
This classic Fort Bragg vintage charmer is super convenient for shopping, transit and medical care and offers plenty of open lot space for a multiple residential buildout or simply a new, second home with spacious surrounding area for gardens and privacy. Come see this craftsman three bedroom home with its detached double garage and so much potential for the future. It features old redwood construction, handpicked river rock fireplace, appealing floor plan and covered porches. A corner lot with alley access is always ideal as well- offering more options.
Single Family, Craftsman, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,236 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available, Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Electric,Inside Area
- Electric Heating, Wood. Stove, Fireplace.
- 1. Insert,Living Room,Raised Hearth,Stone,Wood Burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Alley Access,Covered,Detached.
- Wood, Cedar, Redwood Siding
- Back Porch,Enclosed Patio,Front Porch
- Fenced,Front Yard,Wire,Wood
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner,Curb(s),Low Maintenance,Shape Regular, Back Porch,Enclosed Patio,Front Porch. Corner,Curb(s),Low Maintenance,Shape Regular.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Maria Grohman, Gale Beauchamp Realty
Agent License: 01958901 Office License: 00648753
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.